Not able to sync

This discussion was created from comments split from: Zotero storage.
  • My storage synch does not work properly. It first must have been due to storage capacities. But as I bought now more GB of storage, I should be able to synch the server content with this laptop. It does not work, though:

ID: 1942123178

[JavaScript Error: "The connection was refused when attempting to contact wss://stream.zotero.org/."]

[JavaScript Error: "WebSocket connection closed: 1006 "]

[JavaScript Error: "The connection was refused when attempting to contact wss://stream.zotero.org/."]

[JavaScript Error: "Fehler bei der Verbindung zum Server. Überprüfen Sie Ihre Internetverbindung."]

[JavaScript Error: "Fehler bei der Verbindung zum Server. Überprüfen Sie Ihre Internetverbindung."]

[JavaScript Error: "The connection to wss://stream.zotero.org/ has terminated unexpectedly. Some data may have been transferred."]

[JavaScript Error: "The connection to wss://stream.zotero.org/ has terminated unexpectedly. Some data may have been transferred."]

[JavaScript Error: "IndexedDB Maintenance finished with error: NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE: ActorsParent.cpp:16691"]

version => 5.0.93, platform => Win32, oscpu => Windows NT 10.0; WOW64, locale => de, appName => Zotero, appVersion => 5.0.93, extensions => Zotero LibreOffice Integration (5.0.25.SA.5.0.93, extension), Zotero Word for Windows Integration (5.0.17.SA.5.0.93, extension)
  • Please start new threads for new issues — the thread you posted to isn't related. I've moved this to a new thread.

Can you explain what's actually happening when you try to sync?