BetterBibtex Library exports no longer working.

I recently added two new books to my bibliography, in addition to sorting them into new collections. All of my files are stored in Dropbox with Zotero syncing turned off.

I'm not sure if I made any drastic changes nor if it's a specific file that caused it.

Error ID: 1880789377
  • [JavaScript Error: "this.preferences.skipFields is undefined" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/translation/translate_firefox.js line 425 > eval" line: 18006}]
    You don't appear to actually have Better BibTeX installed. If you still have the BBT translators installed (I think there was a recent bug that could leave those behind after uninstalling the plugin), those aren't going to work. You should either reset your translators from the Advanced → Files and Folders pane of the Zotero preferences to delete those translators or reinstall BBT if you want to use it.
    All of my files are stored in Dropbox with Zotero syncing turned off.
    Just to be clear, if you mean you have your Zotero data directory in Dropbox, you're still very likely to corrupt your database, regardless of whether you're using Zotero syncing. If you mean that you have attachment files there, that's fine.