Creating Smart Search of a library for a group

I'm trying to use a saved search to share only some of my resources with a group. I've tried creating one in that group that searches my primary library, but then it either doesn't work or relocates to my personal library. Is there a way to do this?
  • You can drag the results from the smart search to the group, but you can't selectively share from your library without moving items to a group currently (I don't know if and how that's planned -- you're not the first person asking about it, though)
  • Hi, follow up comment -- I just tried with a colleague, and while neither of use can see the saved search in Zotero on the web (just as adamsmith said), we can *both* see the saved search in the synced group library in Zotero desktop. So I am pleased! (Although I'd like to see the feature of saved searches visible in shared group libraries on the web too, if it's under consideration.)
  • I think the original question here was different: it's about a saved search in "My Library" that would show in a group, which isn't possible at all.

As you say, regular saved searches, both in groups and in My Library, are synced, but they do not show up online. as per https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/comment/343106/#Comment_343106 that's planned, but may take time.