Zotero not working with the new Web of Science?

Zotero works beautifully with the current Web of Science platform, but Clarivate is releasing a new platform that is currently in preview mode (and expected to become the default soon). When viewing a list of search results in this new Web of Science, the Zotero browser connector displays with a folder icon (as it should), but when you click the icon to select which articles you want to save, it either fails completely or displays one/two articles to choose from (out of a list of 10 results on that page). Does anyone know whether/how this can be fixed? Thank you!
  • edited April 7, 2022
    Just wanted to weigh in that we've been seeing incomplete imports from Web of Science using the connector.

I did take the time to track down what items failed to import from a recent 52 item result set using the FireFox Connector. All the 46 records that imported as they should via the connector had WOS Accession numbers. The 6 items that failed to import with the batch all had either MEDLINE or FSTA Accession numbers. I was able to export all 52 items as RIS and import without any problem.

I've reported to Clarivate, but I think for now, if you want all the references from your Web of Science results set you need to export RIS and import the file.
  • This thread was created when Zotero had no support for the new Web of Science, but that’s no longer the case. WoS should be working fine. Could you provide a Connector Debug ID for a save in which some items fail?
  • Thanks. I didn't notice it was an old thread. The Connector Debug ID is D1012970621
    And on this attempt to import 50 citations from a page in Web of Science, only one record imported, so it is not a re-creation of the problem I experienced earlier, in which 45 of 50 items imported, and only items that had non-WOS accesstion numbers imported. In this case, only the first item on the list imported.
  • That's a Zotero (client) Debug ID, not a Connector Debug ID. See the instructions under "Zotero Connectors (Firefox, Chrome, and Safari)" on that page.