Citations start again from 1

This discussion was created from comments split from: Citations/Bibliography not "active".
  • In my document, I already had an existing bibliography from all the citations. They are numbered according to Vancouver format. However, when I added new citations, the corresponding bibliography did not sync in with the existing numbered bibliography. "It started again from 1-3."

e.g.

11. Ciacchini B, Tonioli F, Marciano C, Faticato MG, Borali E, Pini Prato A, et al. Reluc....

12. COVID-19 Leads To 50 Percent Fewer ED Encounters At Major Hospitals In New Orleans | Health ...... 616.415561/full/

1. Coronavirus in Philippines: how the COVID-19 affects Philippines [Internet]. Pharmaceutical ....

2. Czeisler MÉ. Delay or Avoidance of Medical Care Because of COVID-19–Related Concerns — Unite....

3. Effect of delay in diagnosis on transmission of COVID-19.html.

14. Diegoli H, Magalhães PSC, Martins SCO, Moro CHC, França PHC, Safanelli J, et al. Decrease in Hospital Admissions for Transient Ischemic Attack, Mild, and Moderate Stroke During the COVID-19 Era. Stroke [Internet]. 2020 Jun 12 [cited 2020 Jul 2]; Available from: https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/STROKEAHA.120.030481
  • (Please start new threads for new issues — the thread you posted to was for somebody else's issue and wasn't related. I've moved this to a new thread.)

This would happen if you saved your document in the wrong format. See Existing Citations Not Detected.