Feature Request: Suffices to names of linked attachments

I like the feature by which one can update the name of an attachment by a simple right click. Native Zotero and Zofile both do this, albeit in slightly different ways. Zotfile also (optionally) changes the filename itself. However, if there is more than one attachment, they get the same name in the Zotero attachment link; the filenames (in the Zotfile variant) get simple suffixes ~2, ~3 etc.

My request is that there be a way to update the main part of the attachment link (and filename) but retain a meaningful suffix, such as — FACSIMILE, — TRANSCRIPT, and — TRANSLATION. In my case, FACSIMILE usually means a scanned copy of the original article, TRANSCRIPT means a .txt file in which I have a transcript of the original usually initiated as an OCR of the original but then improved by hand (OCR can be dodgy if the original is less than impeccable). TRANSLATION is also a .txt file with a translation, often made initially by Google Translate (from TRANSCRIPT), then improved by me manually. Having the TRANSCRIPT and TRANSLATION as .txt files ensures that they are fully indexed by Zotero for 'search everything' - an invaluable research tool!

There is a workaround: 1 rename the attachment, so it gets the root name; 2 modify the attachment name in Zotero by hand to add the suffix; 3 save it, checking the option to update the filename as well; 4 repeat for each of the other attachments. This works once, but of course if you change the root name you have to do it all over again.