Problem with master document in libreoffice

I'm trying to collect the chapters of my thesis into one master document. I use LibreOffice 7.03 and zotero 5.0.93 (I had this same problem before updating from libreoffice 6.3) and windows 10.
The integration of all the documents works smoothly, all the references are there. But when I generate a bibliography, three of my chapters disappear, and I get an error message from zotero saying it encountered an error. The bibliography appears, but as I said, three chapters missing.
I've got no problems generating a bibliography in each document separately, it's only in the master document.
Anyone know what's causing this? Thanks.
  • edited December 9, 2020
    I have the same problem in a master document (.odm) on Debian 10 with LO Version: 6.1.5.2.
    I'm eager to know whether there's a fix or not for my PhD thesis and I'm sure kristoffi and me are not alone.
  • Just to give an update: I have tried exporting the master document as a normal text document (.odt). Same problem. I have checked and made sure that I use the same citation style in all the separate documents and in the master.
  • We don't really support master documents, but if it doesn't work with a normal document you should see debugging broken documents.
  • Hi adomasven, I will do that.