I can't obtain date in my bibliography from zotero

I'm using Chicago Style 17h edition (author-date) but, when I copy from zotero (cmd+shift+C) to my word processor no date is added.

Example:

«Probability of Success and Timelines for the Development of Vaccines for Emerging and Reemerged Viral Infectious Diseases». s.d. Annals of Internal Medicine. https://doi.org/10.7326/M20-5350.
I don't have author, nor date, nor pages.

This is strange because when I search for styles I see that Chicago Style 17h edition (author-date) should have this sequence:

Hisakata, Rumi, Shin’ya Nishida, and Alan Johnston. 2016. “An Adaptable Metric Shapes Perceptual Space.” Current Biology 26 (14): 1911–15. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cub.2016.05.047

I tried different styles but in spite of right preview the results are totally different. Never a date

• And you're positive the item has the relevant data in Zotero? Does using right-click --> Create Bibliography produce the same?
  • Yeah, I tried also right click and create bibliography. The result in the same with all styles. All styles put date but no one in my case. Maybe some settings?
  • Gasp...I saw artcles of six months ago and they have all informations needed to create right bibliography.
    How is possible that my recent items don't have them? Can I recreate these items?
  • Excuse me, I understand. Six months ago I started using app researcher and I linked to Zotero. It's perfect for me because I can see relevant articles every week in fields I'm interested in.
    The problem is that...articles from researcher to zotero don't export date, page, volume. So it's impossible to create a correct bibliography.
    Now I have 230 articles without relevant data.
    I sent an email to researcher developers.
    I imagine that it's impossible to retrieve this data from zotero...
  • edited December 4, 2020
    It is a good idea to use Researcher as designed -- as a means to identify relevant articles -- and click through to the full article on the publisher's website. Full citation metadata can be obtained from the publisher. I realize that Researcher advertises integration with Zotero but not really.