The extension can't recognize items in CNKI and repot errors

[JavaScript Error: "TypeError: Cannot read property '21' of undefined
at Object.injectScripts (chrome-extension://ekhagklcjbdpajgpjgmbionohlpdbjgc/background.js:330:45)
at chrome-extension://ekhagklcjbdpajgpjgmbionohlpdbjgc/background.js:269:36"]

[JavaScript Error: "TypeError: Cannot read property '62' of undefined
at Object.injectScripts (chrome-extension://ekhagklcjbdpajgpjgmbionohlpdbjgc/background.js:330:45)

[JavaScript Error: "TypeError: Cannot read property '68' of undefined

[JavaScript Error: "Cannot access a chrome-extension:// URL of different extension"]

[JavaScript Error: "Cannot access a chrome-extension:// URL of different extension"]

[JavaScript Error: "TypeError: Cannot read property '159' of undefined

• Hi, thanks for your suggestion. I have tried to change CNKI translator, but it is useless. I check the error log in chrome extension and find that there is javascript error. Thus, I doubt the extension is not suitable for CNKI web or others.
  • The javascript errors don't indicate an actual issues -- the connector picks up some random javascript errors from your browser. We'd need to see a URL, but yes, trying the translator version by l0o0 would indeed likely be the best idea.
    We'll hopefully get that added to regular Zotero shortly.