SwayWM/XWayland Libreoffice extension floating windows workaround

Hi, I found the following sway configuration lines allows my zotero main window to be assigned to a workspace without floating while my pop-up add-citation and document preferences dialogues from the libreoffice writer plugin are able to appear floating and not cause resizing of the whole libreoffice window due to resizing from automatically tiling (sway):

for_window [class="Zotero"] floating enable
for_window [class="Zotero" title="Quick Format Citation"] floating enable
for_window [class="Zotero" title="Zotero - Document Preferences"] floating enable
for_window [class="Zotero" title="^Zotero$"] floating disable
assign [class="Zotero" title="^Zotero$"] workspace 6

Second and third lines probably are not necessary. I found the first overall Zotero line necessary otherwise the floating add citation dialogue initially loads as not floating then gets caught a second later as floating but in the mean time causes writer resize--having the main window as an exception that is non-floating allows popups to be default floating (I suspect the class of Zotero is set before the title of Quick Format Citation, so is caught earlier).
Linux 5.9.8-arch1-1
Archlinux current to probably Nov 11/2020 running with XWayland 1.20.9-2 with SwayWM 1:1.5.1-1 packages.
Zotero 5.0.89
Libreoffice 6.4.7.2 and Libreoffice integration extension 5.0.23

Love Zotero, thanks so much to the community!