Citation Editor

I can see all the sources in the Citation Editor dialog box but the FN in the document is missing a source that I added later when I updated/edited it.
  • have you tried removing and readding the item in question to the citaiton? Which citation style?
  • Thank you that problem resolved itself after I copied my text and pasted it into a new document after several attempts at removing and re-adding it; and the style is OSCOLA.

I'm now having a new problem in the file: instead of referencing the correct FN when it is referenced in the document later, it is instead referring to the FN below the correct one; e.g. FN 10 instead of FN 9 which would be correct.
  • CSL styles always count footnotes starting with the first one in the document, even if you've restarted the count for a section etc. Could that be the case?
  • Thank you - I read a lot of posts and then figured out that it was counting the first FN that I had not entered as a number itself but as an * after my name with my affiliation etc. Whew!