doi - Radiology

I have trying to edit the Radiology style in Zotero (last updated 2016) without success. At some point someone mentioned to type <text variable="DOI" but again, I don't know where exactly. The journal has been explicitly requesting "RSNA assigns a unique digital object identifier (DOI) to every article it publishes. The DOI initiative is an international effort for electronic content identification and is guided by the International DOI Foundation, composed primarily of academic publishers and societies. The DOI appears on the title page of the article. It is assigned after the article has been accepted for publication and persists throughout the lifetime of the article. It is important to include the article’s DOI in the reference, as volume and page information is not always available for articles published online.
Print article.

1. Tyler LN, Harville TO, Blackall DP, Callegari PE, Keenan GF, Elliott M. Multiple alloantibodies after transfusion in an infant treated with infliximab. N Engl J Med 2007;357:2092-2093. doi: 10.1056/NEJMc070741"

CAn you please help fix that?
  • Thanks for reporting. That can be updated. For now, the “Elsevier Vancouver”, “Sage Vancouver”, and “Springer Vancouver” styles should all be very close and all include the DOI I believe.
  • @sarart that's now fixed. Thanks for reporting