Style Request: HDA Business School

Hi all,

after unsucessfully searching the forum and comparing existing citation styles to the style I require, I would like to request a new citation style.

Unfortunatly there is no guideline from the university itself. But let me know if I can assist you otherwise.

In-text citations via footnotes:

Vgl. Campbell und Pedersen (2007), S.xx. (Note: if more than 3 authors only the first author followed by "et al.")
Vgl. Mares (2001), S.xx.

Bibliography:

Campbell, John L./ Pedersen, Ove K. (2007): The varieties of capitalism and hybrid success, in: Comparative Political Studies, Nr. 40(3), S. 307–332.

Mares, Isabela. (2001): Firms and the welfare state: When, why, and how does social policy matter to employers?, in: Varieties of capitalism. The institutional foundations of comparative advantage, Peter A. Hall & David Soskice [Hrsg.], New York: Oxford University Press, S. 184–213.

Internet citations:

Dobusch, Leonhard (2019): Neuer Vertrag, neue Zeitschrift: Immer mehr Wissenschaft wird Open Access, in: netzpolitik.org, https://netzpolitik.org/2019/neuer-vertrag-neue-zeitschrift-immer-mehr-wissenschaft-wird-open-access/, Zugriff am dd.mm.yyyy.

Additional notes

For the bibliography and the Internet citations it would be perfect if the author name + year is in bold. So basically the start of the citation until the ":".

I would really appreciate your effort and thanks for everything in advance.

If there are any follow up questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

tkmho
  • It's logged, but since we prioritize journal styles I can't make any promises someone will get to it in any reasonable time
  • @adamsmith
    Thanks for the feedback adam. I can understand that, however, what would be the estimate?

• The estimate how long it'll take? I really couldn't say. I'm probably just not going to get to it. The person whose been doing most of these over the last couple of years has scaled back, so it'd depend if&when he'll get back to making styles and/or if someone else will start to do so.
  • OK, that's unfortunate. Thanks for the clarification though.