Export entire library as RTF with the subdivision in collections/subcollections?

Hello all,

I am looking for a way to export my entire Zotero library as an RTF file whilst maintaining the subdivision of my sources in collections/subcollections. The point is to keep track of what I read on paper (a printed out reading list), per category.

To be clear, I know how to obtain a word document with a full list of all the entries in my library (selecting all in the center panel and right-clicking...) but that world document I create does not contain the subdivision in folders and subfolders which I use on Zotero to find my way around the sources I work with (it's a simple thematic classification).

Thanks in advance for your help!

Have a great day,
Antoine
  • I don't think there's any reasonably easy way to make that happen, sorry.
    The only thing that I can think of is to write a script for the web API that creates reference lists by collection -- while that's not a huge task, you'd have to be reasonably fluent in a scripting language (python, javascript)
  • Thanks for your reply! I'm not at all fluent in a scripting language, unfortunately. Hopefully, someone will come around with a secret solution to this!

All the best,
    Antoine