Style Request: Cite them right, 10th ed. translation to Norwegian

Many students at my university are using the Harvard style described in the book Cite them right, 10th ed. For EndNote, we have a downloadable output style for Norwegian language, and we need one for Zotero, too. The style Cite them right, 10th ed. in Zotero is not available in Norwegian bokmål (nb-NO).

Pages should be shown as s. (instead of p.), editor as red. (single and plural), edition should be utgave (short: utg.), we have no separate style for page range, so it is just s. (same as for a single page). Vi use "og" in stead of &. "I" in stead of "in". Inverted names for all authors and editors.

All the examples we have available for the style is described here: https://www.ntnu.no/viko/harvard-eksempler (the English version of this page is the same as the existing style in Zotero.)

In-text citation:
(Campbell & Pedersen, 2007)
(Mares, 2001)

In-text citation with page numbers:
(Campbell & Pedersen, 2007, s. 308)
(Mares, 2001, s. 184)

Campbell, J. L., og Pedersen, O. K. (2007). The varieties of capitalism and hybrid success. Comparative Political Studies, 40(3), s. 307–332. https://doi.org/10.1177/0010414006286542

Mares, I. (2001). Firms and the welfare state: When, why, and how does social policy matter to employers? Hall, P. A. og Soskice, D. (red.), Varieties of capitalism. The institutional foundations of comparative advantage (s. 184–213). New York: Oxford University Press.
  • I'm wondering why you're not using quotation marks around chapters and journal articles the way Cite Them Right does? Apart from this, all of the style can be localized based on the same CSL, but I'm not seeing the quotation marks in the English version either, so I'm wondering if that's simply an oversight.
  • @kmovern -- see my question above please. As it is, we'd need a completely new style but your style also diverges from the Cite Them Right Harvard (including in the English version).