CSL style: subsequent author substitute

edited 12 days ago
Hello!

I'm working on a note style (https://github.com/citation-style-language/styles/blob/master/associacao-brasileira-de-normas-tecnicas-ufrgs-note-initials-with-ibid.csl) update and I'm having trouble to include a subsequent author in a citation (validator says that is not possible).

What I need is that this footnote:

BOOTHE, D. M. Drug therapy in cats: a therapeutic category approach. Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association, Ithaca, v. 196, n. 10, p. 1659–1669, 1990.
BOOTHE, D. M. Drug therapy in cats: mechanisms and avoidance of adverse drug reactions. Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association, Ithaca, v. 196, n. 8, p. 1297–1305, 1990

Should look like this:

BOOTHE, D. M. Drug therapy in cats: a therapeutic category approach. Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association, Ithaca, v. 196, n. 10, p. 1659–1669, 1990.
Id. Drug therapy in cats: mechanisms and avoidance of adverse drug reactions. Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association, Ithaca, v. 196, n. 8, p. 1297–1305, 1990.

I tried with subsequent-author-substitute attribute but it didn't work in citation. It is possible somehow?

Thanks!