Really old library

I used zotero a long time ago--like a decade ago--and loved it! Now I'm back on a new project, and can't find my old library. I assume it's been deleted, but just in case there is a way to recover it I'd be very interested to know how to do that. Thanks!
  • Zotero wouldn't have deleted anything.

If you synced it, it'd be visible under "My Library" here and simply syncing again would bring it back (at least your account is >10 years old, so that's possible).

If you didn't sync, you'd need to find your old Zotero data folder https://www.zotero.org/support/zotero_data#locating_missing_zotero_data
    If you find it, see further up that page on using it to restore your old library.

Without either of those two things, I'm afraid it's gone.
  • Many thanks! I found my old library and synced it no problem.

I do seem to have two accounts--two different usernames, somehow. They may be almost identical. Is there any way to merge the two?
  • At least in terms of what's synced, the 'sarab' library has far fewer items — just 41 top-level items. The other one has >1000. I would just export the 41 items to Zotero RDF, switch to the other account, and then import the RDF file into the bigger library.