trouble to add item to Zotero from Proquest databases

2»
  • Great, well see if we can replicate and fix the issue for French (and presumably any other language)
  • @adamsmith: Yeah, explanation here is that div.citationTextWrapper is always empty on this page. It's the earlier getItemType() call that matches when the site is in English and doesn't when it's not.
  • Yes, it would be great if it could work in French. Please note that it works correctly with the French version of EBSCO.
  • Please note that we see the same problem with "WorldCat Discovery Service" translator when pages are displayed in French. It works with English. I can open a new discussion for this issue if you wish.
  • Yes, please report that separately in a new thread (with URLs etc.)
  • Hi, is there any news about this problem? We are still getting errors when trying to save citations from the French interface of ProQuest databases. If you need any other specifics or information please let me know.
  • We'll look into supporting the French version.
  • Thanks! Please let me know how I can help with testing or troubleshooting etc.
  • Hi, please note that the French version of ProQuest ebookcentral works correctly with Zotero. I hope this information will help resolve this issue.
  • @jjrondeau: The WorldCat French interface issue should now be fixed. Your Zotero Connector should auto-update within 24 hours, or you can update manually by clicking Update Translators in the Advanced pane of the Zotero Connector preferences. Please let me know if it's working as expected!

I'm working on French ProQuest next.
  • OK, French ProQuest should be working now. Same procedure as above.
  • @AbeJellinek , WorldCat and ProQuest French interfaces are now working well. A nice improvement. Thank you very much.