Style request : [JSO : Journal de la Société des Océanistes]

Dear colleague,

I would be very happy if someone could create a new style for JSO - Journal de la Société des Océanistes (French Journal) : https://journals.openedition.org/jso/10756) ?? Ethnologie française style could be the basis for JSO style

Here is a link of an open acces paper in the journal:
https://journals.openedition.org/jso/8531

And here are the exact sample citations requested (but I am unable to apply
. the italic style for "et al" and fort the name of the review in the bibliography
. the "small caps" style for name of authors in the bibliography )

In text citation :
(Campbell et Pedersen, 2007 : 105)
(Campbell et al, 2008 : 32_42) if more than 2 authors
(Mares, 2001 : 12)

Bibliography

CAMPBELL (!!!!small caps !!!) John Luis, PEDERSON (!!!!small caps !!!)Oliver, 2007. The varieties of capitalism and hybrid success. Comparative Political Studies 40, 3, pp. 307–332.

MARES (!!!!small caps !!!) Isabel, 2001. Firms and the welfare state: When, why, and how does social policy matter to employers?, in P. A. Hall, D. Soskice (eds.), Varieties of capitalism. The institutional foundations of comparative advantage, New York, Oxford University Press, pp. 184–213.

Extrait complet des normes aux auteurs
1. article paru dans une revue périodique :
BARRAU Jacques, 1965. L'humide et le sec. An essay on Ethnobiological Adaptation to Contrastive Environments in the Indo-Pacific Area, Journal of the Polynesian Society 74, pp. 329-346.
2. article dans un ouvrage collectif :
LÉVI-STRAUSS Claude, 1971. The Deduction of the Crane, in P. Maranda and E. Köngäs Maranda (eds), Structural Analysis of Oral Tradition, Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania Press, pp. 3-21.
3. ouvrage :
GARANGER José, 1972. Archéologie des Nouvelles-Hébrides, contribution à la connaissance des îles du Centre, Paris, Société des Océanistes, Publications de la Société des Océanistes 30.
4. pour plusieurs références d’un même auteur :
GARANGER José, 1972. Xxxx
—, 1980. Xxxx

I thank you for your time and I hope you and your family are safe and well during these very special times,

Best,

Catherine