HELP with editing a style

edited October 3, 2020
Dear all,

I am writing my PhD-thesis and use the style "juristisches-zitieren". I am quite happy with the style but need one more entry-type the style does not provide. The entry-type I need is quite similar to an already existing one but unfortunately, I am not able to code it. I tried really badly but failed. Is someone here who could help me with it? It would be VERY much appreciated!! Thank you so much in advance, Raphaela
  • You'd have to say what you actually need (with item type, examples, etc.) for someone to be able to help you.
  • Thank you for your comment. How can I post the style in here in order to show what I need?

• ideally, post a link. Otherwise, since this is just for one item type, post an example here.
  • I'm also a big fan of the Visual Code Editor, which can help with this: https://editor.citationstyles.org/visualEditor/. If you put in the style, you can click on the sample entry for the item type you want to copy, and then you can create the new entry type following that. It is reasonably intuitive and comes with some sample data to preview, but you can extend beyond that too. What is perhaps not so obvious is that if, for example, you are wondering where the comma comes from, you can click on it and it will find the part of the macro that is creating it.