How to cite "In X Proceedings"?

I am trying to cite this conference proceeding in Zotero. I have tried a bunch of the different "item types" but I can't seem to figure out how to get the format of something "In X Proceedings" (where "in" is non-italic and the proceeding name is italic).

https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,23&q=Adverbial+quantification+and+event+structures&btnG=

I also can't find any way to add "number". My goal is a citation like the following:

Partee, B. H. (1991, July). Adverbial quantification and event structures. In Annual Meeting of the Berkeley Linguistics Society (Vol. 17, No. 1, pp. 439-456).

Any advice would be much appreciated, thank you.
  • edited September 7, 2020
    For published conference proceedings, Zotero uses the item type Conference paper. (For an unpublished presentation given at a conference, Zotero uses the item type Presentation.)
    The rest depends on the citation style, but you'll probably need to include the words "Proceedings of" (etc.) in the Proceedings title field.
  • Ah thank you! I had item type "Conference paper" but I had all the wrong citation styles.

I added the style that I needed, but is there a way to set this as the default style? I really want to be able to use the feature where I drag the citation from Zotero directly into an email but I can't find anyway to change what citation style shows up after the drag and drop.

• Preferences > Export > Default Format