Data lost in Zotero

Please how can I retrieve data in my library.

Thank you

Effiong
  • Hi,
    I have done all the necessary troubleshooting as guided in the link send but all to no avail.
    The names, sizes, and dates of the zotero.sqlite* files in your current data directory : 944KB
    Whether there's a 'storage' folder containing subfolders with dates corresponding to your previous usage of Zotero: No, it is displaying current usage date and not previous usage date of zotero
    Whether your current data directory is in the default location (“Zotero” in your home folder): Yes, it is in home folder. C drive
    When you last used Zotero on this computer, and what happened on your computer since then: I used zotero actively in 2017 with alot of research data and unfortunately, the laptop I used crash
    What you've tried so far: Change the zotero folder in old firefox folder and change the name in the directory.
  • When you last used Zotero on this computer, and what happened on your computer since then: I used zotero actively in 2017 with alot of research data and unfortunately, the laptop I used crash
    Zotero is a local program that stores data on your computer. If your disk crashed and you lost data, that would include your Zotero library, and the only way to get it back would be if 1) you were using Zotero syncing, which doesn't appear to be the case, or 2) you have a backup of your Zotero data directory from before the crash.