Keeping exported PDFs with their respective citations

• When I export to Zotero RDF with files and import into Zotero with another account, the PDF files aren't kept with their respective citations. Is there a specific way you need to import the files so that the citations and papers are kept together?
  • (Unless you were the same person that started that other thread, please start new threads for new issues. I've moved this to a new thread.)

I'm not sure what you mean here. Can you provide steps to reproduce the problem you're describing? If it helps, you can take a screenshot, upload it somewhere (e.g., Dropbox), and provide a link here.
  • edited September 4, 2020
    Here's 5 screenshots that show what happens when I import the RDF files that I had previously exported. As you can see in image 5, all the attachments of the citations are missing their original PDFs, and the remaining files have been converted to HTML.

The images are titled by step:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kzu9k5w41hhjd4u/AAC9i5Usi_bwXWvaKWYTENpia?dl=0
  • I'm not quite sure what you're showing us. None of those are the RDF file + 'files' folder that you get when you export to Zotero RDF with files. The first screenshot shows a 'files' folder but with no .rdf file. The second shows all the numbered subfolders that would be exported within 'files', but existing in a completely different folder on your computer. The next shows an .rdf file with a 'Pdfs' folder that Zotero doesn't create. And the last shows you trying to import that file, which wouldn't include any attachment files.

Again, can you tell us the exact steps you're following here?