Two instances of Zotero picking up different metadata from same web site

I was helping a student with Zotero. She tried to capture data from a page from the Forbes.com site. When she captured the page, it did not pick up the author or the website title.

When I captured it on my computer w/the Zotero extension (using Google Chrome, just like the student) it DID capture the author and the Web site (as well as the article title).

What would cause this? Is there something in the settings she can change to make her data import more accurate? Thanks. Here is the web site in question:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markhall/2019/11/11/the-greatest-wealth-transfer-in-history-
whats-happening-and-what-are-the-implications/#12976b0e4090
  • edited August 31, 2020
    I'd guess the page just hadn't fully loaded, particularly if she's not using an ad blocker and you are — there's some advertising junk on that site that looks like it can delay the save for a little bit. The save button will change from gray to blue (and show "Embedded Metadata" as the translator if you hover over the save button) once the page is fully loaded.

If she's having trouble across sites, see Troubleshooting Translator Issues. But most likely just waiting a few seconds or reloading the page would fix it.