zotero became very slow and does not update my footnotes

I have been working on my phd thesis and it is 100 pages for now with more than 500 footnotes. I am using Macbook Air and Microsoft Word version 16.39. I also have that Zotero extension with my web browser Google Chrome. I am using Chicago 17th Full Note referencing style.

First Problem:
Now i need to enter the revisions of my professor to the text. He has also made some changes at footnotes. (some of the sources are in german language)

the name of the source in the footnote on the word document as it is seen:
Die Zukunft Des Deutschen Und Europäischen Mobiliarkreditsicherungsrechts

the name of the source in the zotero as it is written:
Die Zukunft des Deutschen und Europäischen Mobiliarkreditsicherungsrechts

that ''Und'' must be written as ''und'' but zotero does not reflect that change in my word document. I have no idea why but it is written as ''und'' at zotero. it is not changing at word document even after countless refreshing and auto update.

Second problem: even though i do not put a coma '','' at the end of the name of the source document, there is always a coma at the end of the name of the document before the last quotation marks.

“Die Zukunft Des Deutschen Und Europäischen Mobiliarkreditsicherungsrechts,”

i do not want to have that '','' which is totally unnecessary.

i know all you guys are busy with your own stuff. Plus, i tried to find a solution before i wrote here but i failed to do so.

Thank you in advance!

enfenerli

• that ''Und'' must be written as ''und'' but zotero does not reflect that change in my word document
    https://www.zotero.org/support/kb/preventing_title_casing_for_non-english_titles

I'm not sure I understand that second problem. Can you provide the full citation you're seeing?
  • Thank you very much for your help.

Even though i entered ''de'' to the language field, it is still same. I refreshed it couple of times. i wish i could a picture to this comment to show it to you.

regarding second problem:

Eva Maria Kieninger, “Die Zukunft Des Deutschen Und Europäischen Mobiliarkreditsicherungsrechts,” Archiv Für Die Civilistische Praxis 208

this is how a footnote appears on my work. i want to get rid of that coma at the end of the name of the document before quotation mark.