problem when refreshing bibliography

Hello,
I'm having a big problem finalizing my PhD thesis. I did quite a lot of copy-paste, making a single file with several files , which therefore each had its own bibliography. I then deleted in the new general file all the intermediate bibliographies (but not the references of course). When I tried to generate the general bibliography: impossible. The bibliography is generated but replacing the last 40 pages of my text. I made a test and if I remove the zotero links (unlink citations) and reintegrate the references properly, it seems to work very well. Of course I only did a test by adding a reference, if I have to go through that, I have to reintegrate all the references one by one... So before getting there, I wanted to know if another solution would be possible, which would allow me to get back my zotero links without rotting my file (libreoffice).
Thanks in advance,
Marie-Pierre
  • The bibliography is generated but replacing the last 40 pages of my text.
    This sounds like you just didn't delete one of the intermediate bibliographies, and something in the way the document is formatted is causing it to replace text after the bibliography. You just need to go back and find the bibliography field in question.