Report ID 2043649574

Hi!

I'm trying to collate all my seven book sections into one document. One chapter seems to be complely bugged. It keeps changing all the fields and saying I have modified fields and none of the citations it wants to change to is accurate. I tried copy pasting the document with 'paste as text' to get rid of this issue and try again, but the same thing happend once I tried inserting new zotero citation fields. I've been trying to create a biibliography since yesterday and not getting anywhere. help very much appreciated!

Thank you
  • and also this 1783903491
  • and this 17291687
  • [JavaScript Error: "The operation couldn't be completed. (OSStatus error -1728.) @[setTextRaw:field.m:436]" {file: "file:///Applications/Zotero.app/Contents/Resources/extensions/zoteroMacWordIntegration@zotero.org/components/zoteroMacWordIntegration.js" line: 230}]

[JavaScript Error: "uncaught exception: An unexpected error occurred."]

[JavaScript Error: "An unexpected error occurred."]

[JavaScript Error: "Error: complete() method already called on document" {file: "file:///Applications/Zotero.app/Contents/Resources/extensions/zoteroMacWordIntegration@zotero.org/components/zoteroMacWordIntegration.js" line: 335}]

[JavaScript Error: "TypeError: temp is null" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/bindings/preferences-mac.xml" line: 1225}]
    getPreferenceElement@chrome://zotero/content/bindings/preferences-mac.xml:1225:11
    userChangedValue@chrome://zotero/content/bindings/preferences-mac.xml:1273:25
    onxblcommand@chrome://zotero/content/bindings/preferences-mac.xml:1312:9

version => 5.0.88, platform => MacIntel, oscpu => Intel Mac OS X 10.15, locale => en-GB, appName => Zotero, appVersion => 5.0.88, extensions => Zotero Word for Mac Integration (5.0.27.SA.5.0.88, extension), Zotero LibreOffice Integration (5.0.23.SA.5.0.88, extension)
  • What's the exact, full version number of Word?

Assuming Word if up to date, you'd want to follow the Debugging Broken Documents steps for the chapter that's not working.