Capitalisation and Titles with Multiple Languages

2»
  • This is the only thread that asks the question ' how can I stop Zotero capitalising titles in citations inappropriately? '

I posted a separate thread for a feature request to turn off capitalisation, which is not a question.
  • edited May 12, 2021
    The forum is a conversation. If you're posting to 3 (or 4?) threads on the same topic, broadly speaking, at the same time, that's not going to be helpful.
  • edited May 12, 2021
    @adamsmith I first added to an existing thread (that I started) with another example of the problem I have had for some time. However, that thread wandered off into a discussion on capitalisation rules, so I started a new thread for the Feature Request to have an option to turn off capitalisation, partly because I thought that was the protocol. https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/comment/382880#Comment_382880. The FR was intended to make this a simple user preference rather than requiring programming.

That makes threads two at most. I don't know how you arrive at 3 or 4?

You answered the problem in the Feature Request thread; and I responded to you there.

THIS thread can be closed, with the (interim) solution being the creation of a new style by editing the library style with the global replacement of text-case="title" with nothing and giving it a different name.