possible to export to ris format including links to the original saving location for the attachment?

Hello,
I'd like to export some collections to some other software such as atlas.ti, nvivo, maxqda, in order to make notes there. I recently came across these softwares, which seem to be very powerful; I'd like to try to use them together with zotero.

These software generally accept ris formats exported from zotero. When importing into these softwares, one can choose whether to make a new copy of the attachements or to keep them externally.

It would be great if the ris file can include links to the attachments, by which I mean the orginal location of these files in zotero, so that if any change made among these two can be captured by the other. I'm not familiar with these softwares, so I'm not quite sure if this is the case, but I would predict this is how it goes.

A relevant question to is: when exporting to some other formats, we mostly lose the hierachy of the different items in the collections. In this case, when we import them into other software, we have to establish the "collections" (could also be called "groups", "folders", etc.). I wonder if there is any good way to keep the strcture when importing with other software, such as those mentioned above? Any comments are appreciated. Thanks!