Zotero experienced an error updating your document. Would you like to view troubleshooting instruct

I am struggling to fix the problem above. I have followed the trouble shooting instruction:

1. I made sure that tracking was off and I have saved the document on my laptop since I was initially working on it on the word desktop app that was synchronised to OneDrive.

2. I tried to copy the text onto a new word file and attempt to see if Zotero works properly but again this did not fix the problem

3. I deleted the reference bibliography and tried to see if could the error still shows up and it still does.

Having tried the above, I came to a temporary solution two step solution which I repeat over again.

1) I noticed that sometimes when the error shows up the bibliography disappears on its own. When I add it again using the add/edit bibliography button, I can use the add citation button and add references to word and it works for a short while until the error shows up. 2) When this happens without the bibliography disappearing, I press the refresh button which enables me once more to add references and this fixes the problem for a short while until the bibliography disappears and I have to add it again.

I repeat this process but it slows me down.

I wonder if there is a more permanent solution to this issue?

would appreciate an offer of a solution!