Style Error: Cambridge Short-Title System

I believe this is the Cambridge University Press - Law (note) system in Zotero. It's not one I'm used to, so forgive me if I'm totally off target here and should just be using a different style. This is the closest I've been able to find in Zotero, but I'm usually strict Chicago notes/bib or MLA!

I'm having a few different issues:

1) For essays from edited collections, I'm getting this for the bib:
Engstrom, S., ‘Twin Cities Theater in the 1960s: Negotiating the Commercial/Experimental Divide’ in J. M. Harding, C. Rosenthal (eds.), The Sixties, Center Stage: Mainstream and Popular Performances in a Turbulent Decade, (Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press, 2017), pp. 251–72

The book title (The Sixties...Turbulent Decade) should be italicized, but it isn't coming out that way unless I add the html code around it (, ).

2) The bib should also end in a period, but the period isn't appearing for any of the bib entries (books, journals, etc.)

3) The place of publication seems to be getting left out of book citations. Per p3 of https://www.cambridge.org/authorhub/application/files/2215/1273/1432/Additional_style_guidelines_for_Law.pdf, it should be included in the full citations.

4) Newspaper and magazine entries aren't coming over well at all. This is a newspaper export in the bib:

Gelb, A., ‘9 Nonprofit Theaters Granted 6.1 Million by Ford Foundation’ (1962)

According to https://www.cambridge.org/authorhub/application/files/2215/1273/1432/Additional_style_guidelines_for_Law.pdf, it should be:

Gelb, A., ‘9 Nonprofit Theaters Granted 6.1 Million by Ford Foundation’, New York Times, 10 October 1962, pp. 1, 94.

5) Dissertations are having trouble too. Here's a sample:

Treser, R. M., ‘Houston’s Alley Theatre’ Ph.D. dissertation, Tulane University 1967

It looks like it should be:

Treser, R. M., ‘Houston’s Alley Theatre’, Ph.D. dissertation, Tulane University (1967).

So it's missing the comma after the title, the parentheses around the year, and the period.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!