Zotero keeps crashing in Word

I need to change the reference style used in a document in Word (Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016) from CID to Vancouver. However, each time I try to do this Zotero crashes and closes. Is there a way to resolve this issue?
  • What exact Word version?

Can you provide a Report ID from Zotero?

How many citations are in the document?

Do you receive an error message of any kind? If you check the Windows Event Viewer, do you see any information about the crash?
  • Thank you for the response. Please find the requested information:

Word version: Microsoft Word 2016 (16.0.5005.1000)MSO(16.0.4993.1002) 32-bit

Error codes on Zotero: [JavaScript Error: "addon.getResourceURI is not a function" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/prefs.js" line: 390}]
    [JavaScript Error: "Upload request 1/VMQL6A47 failed"]

[JavaScript Error: "You have reached your Zotero File Storage quota. Some files were not uploaded. Other Zotero data will continue to sync to the server.

Zotero Report ID:225390834

There are 50 citations. I've had more before but it has never been an issue.
    I do not receive an error message.

Thank you.

• Did you submit this Report ID after producing a crash of Word? Does it happen every time you try to convert the citation style? Have you tried after restarting your computer? Could you follow step 10 of debugging broken documents instructions and see if you can isolate the part of the document that produces the crash and mail that to support@zotero.org?