Bibliography Spacing

Bibliography automatically changes to double spacing whenever zotero is refreshed. I have to manually bring it back to a single spacing but it stupendously reverts back to double spacing. This is time consuming and very exhausting. Is there a way to work around this issue? I have googled it for resolutions but no luck so far! Thanks in advance.
  • Which citation style? Mostly this is set in the citation style -- in some cases you can also change the Word "Bibliography" style, but I'm not sure that would actually override double spacing when it's written into the citation style.
  • (Changing the spacing of the “Bibliography” style in Word will overwrite spacing written into the citation style, but will b e reverted if you change the style in Document Preferences.)
  • I am using both Turabian and MLA citation style. It happens in both citation style. This (below) is what's exactly happening now, I can set it to a single space in ms word but zotero automatically revert back to double spacing:

Achtemeier, Paul J. “Sacraments.” Harper’s Bible Dictionary. San Francisco: Harper &

Row, 1985.

Alexander, Ralph H. “טָבַל.” Edited by R. Laird Harris, Gleason L. Archer, and Bruce K.

Waltke. Theological Wordbook of the Old Testament. Chicago: Moody Press,

Barcellos, Richard C. The Lord’s Supper as a Means of Grace: More than a Memory.

Scotland: Christian Focus Publications, 2018.

Bebbington, David W. Baptists through the Centuries: A History of a Global People.

Waco, Tex: Baylor University Press, 2010.
  • MLA is supposed to be double spaced. Not sure why Turabian wouldn't look right -- but note what we suggest above, which isn't to just fix this in Word, but to adjust the Word style "Bibliography" which will keep this stable as you update the document.