I need to get access to an old Zotero account

I set up Zotero about 5 years ago and took a long break from using it, so I don't remember the password (I do have the username). Now, I want to sync my library across computers, so I need my account login info. I've tried going through the password recovery process, and I get the following message:

"You will receive an email shortly with instructions for resetting your password. Checking your spam folder or adding do-not-reply@zotero.org to your contacts will help to ensure delivery. If you do not receive an email within 30 minutes you can send an email with "Password Recovery" in the subject to registration@zotero.org"

I don't get an email within 30 minutes to any of my current email addresses, so it's probably connected to an email address that is no longer active. So, I sent an email to registration@zotero.org. That was 7 days ago, but haven't received a response. Can you help me access my old account and switch the associated email to a current address?

(I made a different account to make this post, which I will delete once it is resolved.)