Can't access pdfs in Group Library

I recently joined Zotero and was added to a researcher's group library. I've been unable to access the pdfs in their collection.

When I click on a PDF, this is what I see.

"
The attached file could not be found at the following path:
/Users/amandasun/Zotero/storage/...
It may have been moved or deleted outside of Zotero, or, if the file was added on another computer, it may not yet have been synced to zotero.org.
"

Although I've synced using the upper right hand side arrow, there is a yellow warning right next to it. When I mouse over:

"
The group 'xxx' has reached its Zotero File Storage quota. Some files were not uploaded. Other Zotero data will continue to sync to the server.
The group owner can increase the group's storage capacity from the storage settings section on zotero.org.
"

Anyone understand what is wrong?

*xxx and ... were done for privacy
  • It's just what it says: 1) the group owner is at their file storage limit, so no additional files are syncing to the group and 2) since the file can't sync to the group from the computer of the person who added it, you can't open it. As the message says, "The group owner can increase the group's storage capacity from the storage settings section on zotero.org."