minor Duplicate Items bug?

Hi,
I am finding some strange behavior lately in my Duplicate Items folder. I think the following are the relevant details

1) either the number of items in my database increasing has caused the problem to start, or the number of items in the duplicate folder has increased
2) normal behavior is to click on one item, and the presumed duplicates are highlited. The problem is that if I click on that highlited item (> button) one of two things happens a) some other random, unrelated item opens and the selected item does not. But a controlkey-click gets the target item to finally open
b) nothing opens and I have to controlkey-click to get it to open
3) clicking to another random collection folder, then back to duplicates sometimes clears up the oddness. but sometimes I must exit Z to clear it up
4) just clicking on many various items in the duplicate folder does not cause the problem. I must open a few targets before the odd behavior starts. once it starts, every click to open has a problem.

I saw somewhere in forum that there are plans to eventually allow one to mark duplicates as "Accepted". I look forward to that feature. when abstracts and following papers have same, if not identical, titles I have many non-duplicates.

and one other thing I noticed I like, would like to see enhanced. I admit I have not dug around so much to learn what has already been described in forum yet...

In duplicates, if I controlkey-click a single item, a yellow bar shows what folder the item is in. It would be lovely that if I just clicked an item that the folders for all the duplicates also got the yellow hilite.

thanks

Michael