Error report ID: 546176415

edited May 28, 2020
Issue resolved.
  • Could you produce a Debug ID from Zotero?

1. In the Zotero Help menu, go to Debug Output Logging and select Enable.
    2. Refresh the page that you are saving in Chrome and attempt to save it. Wait until the save process finishes fully, including all attachments.
    3. Before doing anything else, return to Zotero Help → Debug Output Logging and click Submit Output, which will disable logging and submit the output to zotero.org. A window should pop up containing a Debug ID. Click “Copy to Clipboard” and paste the Debug ID into this forum thread.
  • edited May 28, 2020
    Issue resolved.
  • Your database is corrupted, which generally happens from having your Zotero data directory in a cloud storage folder or network drive. If that's the case, you should move it back to the default location. You should never store the data for any database-backed program in cloud storage.

You can try to fix the damage with the DB Repair Tool, or, if this was in cloud storage, from an earlier version of zotero.sqlite. If that doesn't work, and your data is all online, you can just delete the zotero.sqlite file (or move it somewhere temporarily for backup) with Zotero closed and then reopen Zotero and sync to pull down your library.
  • edited May 28, 2020
    Issue resolved.
  • My answer above still applies.
  • edited May 28, 2020
    Issue resolved.
  • I'm not sure why you're telling us that. See my message above.
  • edited May 28, 2020
    Issue resolved.