Switch accounts in Zotero Connector

Hello! So I have one account for my work email, and one account for my private email. I keep the two accounts strictly separate as I do research at work but mainly archive a bunch of stuff that interests me on my private account. My Zotero Connector however seems to only be fond of my private account when saving to web storage (i.e. without Zotero running on my Win10 PC). Is there an easy way to switch between work and private Zotero accounts for my connector?
  • edited May 27, 2020
    If you're saving directly to zotero.org, you'd want to use either separate browsers or something like Multi-Account Containers in Firefox so that you can be logged into different zotero.org accounts.
  • edited May 27, 2020
    Actually, I'm not entirely sure Multi-Account Containers would work. We can look into what it would take to get that working, but you might need to use separate browsers for now.
  • Thank you for your response! I will be using separate browsers, and then hope that this is a feature that may be added to your list of requested features. ;)
  • This is something I'd really like to have ... I'm using the Google Docs integration, and many times when adding a citation, a new access token is needed, which requires to go through the Google auth dance in a new window. Often I can quickly reopen the tab in the desired Google-container, but sometimes the browser crashes and Zotero is left in a dysfunctional state.

So I hope this will get implemented! I'll see if I can have a go at implementing it.