field code corrupted

hi,

i have a problem with my zotero, when i want to add a reference to my document i receive this message:

"the zotero field code corresponding to this citation, which tells zotero which item in your library this citation represents, has been corrupted.
would you like to reselect the item?

clicking "no" will delete the fild codes for citations containing this item, preserving the citation text but potentially deleting it from your bibliography."

can somone help me please...

regards
Amina
  • Could you submit a Report ID?

What happens if you click yes/no in the dialog?
  • Report ID: 1405324457;

if i click yes/no : i will receive the same message several time, then zetero change the numerotation of the references of this doc.
  • Is this a very old Zotero document that you are working on by any chance? Like 10 or so years old? If not, something is corrupt in the document and you might need to follow debugging broken documents instructions. What version (the full version number can be found under File -> Account) of Word are you running?
  • it was working since 4 years ago.

Yesterday i started to working on a file which i enable the revision mode (i had this problem and i uploaded a new version of zotero (Zotero-5.0.87_setup), but it's the same problem)

i read somewhere that the "revision option" hwo make some references corrupted, but i don't know i resolve this problem..