Cleaning up sugestions (intelisense?)

Dear users,

I'm not sure about how to name the function Zotero is offering us: there is pull down menu with suggestions for authors, as I type the suggestions are filtered. Intelisense? I have mistyped or later corrected (mostly from shortened name to full names) many names/authors. But the old entries still appears as suggestions and there start to be a lot of incorrect ones. Is it possible to clean them up, to delete any suggestion which is currently not written in any entry?

The similar happens for tags.

Cheers, Z
  • Intelisense?
    "Autocomplete".

If those entries are no longer attached to any items, then they should be automatically purged. (Specifically, they should be purged after you a) remove an author from and item or b) delete a tag using the tag selector and then close and reopen the Zotero pane.)
  • There once was talk about providing a cleanup facility listing all of the names of authors, publishers, places, and other such entities in the database. See this topic. Is this still planned for the foreseeable future? It becomes more and more important as libraries grow for longtime users (or people importing wholesale from EndNote for that matter).