Lost Zotero article icon in Pubmed

I have lost Zotero article icon in Pubmed. The folder icon is missing as well. When in Google Scholar the folder icon is there and then the article icon is present and working.
  • I'm not experiencing any problems with PubMed. Please provide specific articles/searches that are not working.
  • I had this happen using the beta of the new pubmed page. I changed back to the old style pubmed and the problem was solved. HTH.

duff
  • We've updated the PubMed translator to handle the new beta site. Both old and new versions of PubMed should now work.
  • It worked!
    Thanks for the help!
  • edited June 21, 2007
    I am having the same problem.

I just installed Zotero this morning, so I may have missed something important; but the proper link shows up on almost all other sites which makes me not so sure. When I click through pubmed to the abstract on the publisher's homepage, I can add it using the icon on the address bar without any problems.

It's just pubmed that does not give me the icon on the address bar.

Any suggestions? Do you need additional information?
  • I found that Firefox add-ons has the old version. When I Installed Zotero from the Zotero web site the problem was fixed.
  • edited June 21, 2007
    I am using v.1.0.0b4r5 from the Zotero website.

I rebooted the computer, and it seems to be working now. Very strange.
  • I am using Zotero 1.0.0rc5 from the Zotero website. I also lost the ability to import from PubMed. Previously PubMed worked perfectly for me. With the last upgrade (several weeks ago), I lost compatibility with PubMed. I hoped it would be resolved with rc5, but it was not. Any ideas? How can I troubleshoot this?

I no longer have the article or folder icons for PubMed in my address bar. (My only option for saving PubMed content is to create generic items that don't have the data parsed properly.)
  • We have no other reports of problems with PubMed, and I cannot reproduce your problem. Please update your site translators in Zotero preferences and make sure you're using PubMed at http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez