link local library to online version

Hi, my online library has stopped syncing with my local one, andI can't see how to make this happen. I have reinstalled the app on my machine, and have hit hte sync button, but its not happening. Any suggestions?
  • Thank you - everything on this list checks out, although I don't understand the fina point abou the "debug id". I am not getting any error messages. My online library hasn't updated since january.
  • It provides a link to instructions for generating a Debug ID.
  • I don't really know what you mean here, though — your online library certainly has items created since January. You've synced throughout and have items from the whole period.
  • (Also, please don't create duplicate threads. Someone already responded to your original post two weeks ago, and you never responded.)
  • The debug id is D1318181
    If I search for a recently added item, it does appear, but looking at hte Library page, additions seem to stop in january. They are listed in date order.

My apologies about the multiple thread - I didn't see your previous response - may have issed the message in the confusion of shutting down for covid.
  • edited April 21, 2020
    Can you take a screenshot that shows what you're looking at and either upload it somewhere (e.g., Dropbox) and provide a link here or, if you prefer, email it to support@zotero.org with a link to this thread?

You can click on the Date Added or Date Modified column in the web library to sort by that field. If you sort by either of those, descending, you should see items added today.
  • have emailed as requested.
  • You’re sorting by Date (i.e., publication date), not Date Added/Modified.