Footnote text not coming up when editing

When I try to edit an existing footnote zotero used to give the citations already in the footnote, recently I just started giving a blank. Anyone has this problem as well? Are there any solutions?
  • Does this happen with the classic citation dialog or the regular one? I think there may be some issues with the old dialog, but shouldn't happen with the new one.
  • It happens with both the classic and the regular dialog. Thanks in advance for any help on this...
  • Does it work in a new document?

Can you provide a Debug ID for clicking Add/Edit Citation on an existing citation and getting a blank dialog?

There've been a couple other reports of this, and they generally went away after restarting Zotero or the computer.
  • Hi, restarting the computer worked indeed. I will make a Debug ID as soon as it happens again. Thanks in advance for your help.
  • edited April 28, 2020
    Hi, the problem happened again. I made a Debug ID (supra). Sometimes it works again after restarting Zotero, but the problem is persistent. There is also - if this helps at all - a much smaller cursor in the citation dialog. It looks a bit like superscript.
  • Could you install the Zotero beta and generate a Debug ID for this happening from that? We added some additional info to the logs in the beta that may help us debug this.
  • Hi, I have done so: D867608101.

When I reinstalled Zotero Beta initially there was no problem, however after a couple of edits, it started again.