Connector icon missing in Firefox 75.0

The zotero connector icon is missing from the add-on toolbar in Firefox. It appears installed, I can use the add-on shortcut to still trigger the connector to add a reference.

Any suggestions? I've deleted and reinstalled the connector. I've also restarted firefox.

Firefox 75.0
Zotero 5.0.86-beta.8+617564982
  • edited April 14, 2020
    Thanks for the link, responding to the suggestions:

__If the button doesn't appear to the right of the address bar, it may also appear in the toolbar overflow panel

It's not in overflow

__right-click on the toolbar and choose “Customize…”, and then look for the Zotero button in the icon palette.

Not sure if this is still relevant for the current version of FF, the icons for each add ons are not visible.

__If you've tried all these steps and are still having trouble, you may have a corrupted Firefox profile. Try creating a new Firefox profile

Noting, other new add-ons seem to be going to the toolbar, could it still be the FF profile?
  • Not sure if this is still relevant for the current version of FF, the icons for each add ons are not visible.
    Yes, it's still relevant. Extension icons appear there if they're removed from the toolbar.
    Noting, other new add-ons seem to be going to the toolbar, could it still be the FF profile?
    The Zotero Connector is just a regular Firefox extension with a toolbar button, so either it exists somewhere or there's a problem with your Firefox profile.
  • Deleting and creating a new FF profile did it. Thanks for the advice @dstillman.