Feature Request: Titles of Related items in Reports

When generating a Report, under the heading "Related" is a list of what I'm guessing are unique identifier numbers for the related items. It would be great to be able to choose to display the title of each related item, rather than just the number.

On a (tangentially but presumably not technically) related note, when accessing a Library through zotero.org, related items are not listed at all in the information page for an item; this too would be nice to see.

(Note: based on earlier post(s) where I was quickly pointed to a similar/identical thread, some would not be amiss to think I'm not bothering to do my own searching through the forums before posting. Really - I am -- I'm apparently just not doing a very good job of it. I even went back and tried again with a mixture of terms for the related-case-has-no-label bug, and still didn't find the earlier post --B.)
  • (Note: based on earlier post(s) where I was quickly pointed to a similar/identical thread, some would not be amiss to think I'm not bothering to do my own searching through the forums before posting. Really - I am -- I'm apparently just not doing a very good job of it. I even went back and tried again with a mixture of terms for the related-case-has-no-label bug, and still didn't find the earlier post --B.)
    (Don't worry—when people here point someone to an earlier thread they almost always have the benefit of knowing that there's a particular relevant thread in the search results. But, in general, the simpler the search the better: for that other thread, just searching for "case blank" (without quotes) would have done the trick.)
  • When generating a Report, under the heading "Related" is a list of what I'm guessing are unique identifier numbers for the related items.
    This was a bug, of course. Fixed now in 2.0b6.5, now available. Thanks.
  • Thanks! And I see the bug cases-as-related-items-is-blank has been fixed as well.

Unfortunately, that latter bug has migrated to the report. Now, if you create a report, if the "related item" is a Case, the title text doesn't appear in the report, you will just get a bullet with nothing next to it.
  • edited August 13, 2009
    I just upgraded, but now I'm not seeing a "related items" line in my reports at all.

Edited to add: oops, sorry, I see it now. It's just moved.