Need help for Sync with my note

Hi everyone,

I have been using Zotero for sometimes without any problem. I can Sync my library between my desktop computer in Office, and my notebook.

I have recently changed a new notebook (lenovo, Win 10). After installing the Zotero in the notebook, I opened the Zotero as usual. It appeared as new account and asked me to sign in for Syn. I tried several times, it didn't work. I thought I might have provide wrong password. I then requested for a new PW. I reset my PW from the link provided by Zotero's email. I open my Zotero again on my notebook, it didn't work. I then tried open the Zotero in my desktop computer. It opened and worked (the green 'syn" spinned) without asking me to log in (I thought I should be asked to sign in again for syn).

Can anyone help? Is there any technical support from Zotero?

Thank you very much

Best regards,
kenny
  • This almost always just means you're not entering the username and password correctly. Clear both fields, restart Zotero for good measure, and try setting up syncing again. If you're still having trouble, provide a Debug ID for an attempt to set up syncing that's failing. (Your password won't be logged.)
    I thought I should be asked to sign in again for syn
    Changing your password doesn't log you out of other synced instances. You can do that from your key settings.
  • Thanks for the prompt reply. I cleared the user name field and signed in again. It works! Thanks for your help.
    Have a good day.
    Cheers,
    kenny