Storage full after syncing to new computer?

I just synced my zotero catalog on a new computer and now it's saying my storage is full? I didn't add any new files just synced my current ones to a new computer
  • edited April 3, 2020
    I'm thinking it's probably that the files were on my original computer and when I synced they're now on zotero servers. What's the best way to deal with this? Is there a way to download all of the files directly from zotero on my original computer to a flash drive and then put those on my new computer so my computer is hosting the files and not zotero?
  • edited April 3, 2020
    An item and attachment were added to your online library a few minutes before you posted, which would've triggered the message. I'd guess that you were already at your quota and just didn't notice on the other computer — there are many attachments in your online library without uploaded files. You'd need to upgrade your storage and sync from the other computer in order to sync those.
  • @jdhochbe: Just saw your second message. If you still have access the old computer and don't want to upgrade your online storage, you can simply copy the data directory to the new computer.