Reference not formatting properly, all metadata in place

One of my references (journal article) is not expressing all its relevant metadata in its bibliographic entry in my word document and I'm unsure why. I'm using APA which should use and does include author first name initials, journal volume, issue and page numbers. These fields are all populated in the item's entry in Zotero itself, so I'm unsure why they aren't coming through. They are expressed for other entries. To illustrate, the top entry below is the one which isn't expressing correctly, while the following one, is.

Fosher, & Lathrop. (2005). Human Practices Reveal Problems of Emergency Preparedness: How Anthropologists Can Respond. Anthropology News.

Funk, S., Salathé, M., & Jansen, V. A. A. (2010). Modelling the influence of human behaviour on the spread of infectious diseases: A review. Journal of The Royal Society Interface, 7(50), 1247–1256. https://doi.org/10.1098/rsif.2010.0142

Any suggestions?

Thank you !
Tabitha
  • It's possible you have a citation that became unlinked to your library due to your deleting (rather than merging) an item. Easiest thing to try is deleting the in-text citation and then reinserting it, making sure to select from your library. Be sure to select from your library rather than from the "Cited" section of the search results in case there are other instances (in which case you'll want to replace all of them).
  • Thanks, I thought I had tried this before and it didn't work, but just tried and again and it did.
    Best,
    Tabitha