Style Request: [Norois]

Bonjour,
J'aimerais disposer du style pour la revue de géographie Norois :
https://journals.openedition.org/norois/1025
Il est proche de celui de Tracés existant sous zotero mais je ne sais pas faire les modifications. Quelqu'un accepterait-il de le faire ? voire de me donner qq clefs pour les simples changements (virgule en point par ex)? merci !

In text citation :
(Barraud et Portal, 2013)
(Bernard et al, 2014)

Bibliographie (sur le lien au-dessus, sont précisés les besoins en caractères italiques, ce que je ne peux pas faire dans le texte cis dessou)

Pour les articles de revue scientifique :
Barraud R., Portal C., 2013. Les petites vallées des Pays de la Loire. Du paysage pittoresque aux nouvelles interprétations patrimoniales : permanences et tensions contemporaines, Norois, n° 228, vol. 3, p. 11-26. DOI : 10.4000/norois.4717
Pour les ouvrages et rapports d’étude publiés :

Pour les ouvrages :
Bernard N., Bouvet Y., Desse R.-P., 2014. Géohistoire du tourisme argentin. Du XIXe à nos jours, Edition Presses Universitaires de Rennes, Rennes, Collection : Espace et Territoires, 222 p.

Pour les rapports d’étude (généralement non publiés) :
Mojtahid M., Maillet G.M, 2014. Continuité écologique des cours d’eau et services rendus par les écosystèmes, en relation avec les vulnérabilités significatives que connaît le bassin de la Loire et ses affluents, Rapport final SEMHABEL, FEDER / Plan Loire Grandeur Nature, UMR 6112 LPG-BIAF, 112 p. (non publié).

Voici les infos sur la revue :

Norois

environnement, aménagement, société

Directeur de la publication : Céline Barthon

Rédacteur en chef : Grégoire Maillet

Éditeur : Presses universitaires de Rennes

Date de création : 1953

Périodicité : trimestrielle

ISSN : 0029-182X
  • Please see/reread https://github.com/citation-style-language/styles/wiki/Requesting-Styles
    We'd need the exact sample citations requested (i.e. Mares and Campell&Peterson formatted in your requested style) as well as a link to an open access paper in the journal.
  • Thank you Adam very much for your email (so quick!)

I am very sorry for the misunderstanding.

Here is a link o an open acces paper in the journal:
    https://journals.openedition.org/norois/6080

And here are the exact sample citations requested (but I am unable to apply the italic style):

In text citation :
    (Campbell et Pedersen, 2007)
    (Mares, 2001)

Bibliography

Campbell J. L., Pedersen O. K., 2007. The varieties of capitalism and hybrid success. Comparative Political Studies, n°40, vol. 3, p. 307–332. DOI : 10.1177/0010414006286542

Mares I., 2001. Firms and the welfare state: When, why, and how does social policy matter to employers?, in Hall P. A., Soskice D. (Dir.), Varieties of capitalism. The institutional foundations of comparative advantage, New York; Oxford University Press, p. 184–213.

I thank you again for your reactivity and I hope you and your family are safe and well during these very special times,

Best,

Catherine
  • Continued from here: https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/82189/creation-du-style-revue-norois/p1

You could've just edited the other thread.

Anyway, it is logged now.
  • Dear colleague,

I thank you very much for the creation of Norois style so rapidly !! I have juste used it before submitting the paper to Norois but I remark some errors in the bibliography:

Instead of the norms required by the review (as followed)
    Campbell J. L., Pedersen O. K., 2007. The varieties of capitalism and hybrid success. Comparative Political Studies, n°40, vol. 3, p. 307–332. DOI : 10.1177/0010414006286542

>the created style uses "," between the surname and the firstame, "(xxx)" for the year of the publication, and mismatch on volume and number criterias > as followed
    Campbell, J. L., Pede, O. K., (2007). The varieties of capitalism and hybrid success. Comparative Political Studies, vol. 40, , p. 307–332. DOI : 10.1177/0010414006286542

For books and reports I have seen the same problem (date should be without "(xxxx)" and surname and firstname should not be separated by a comma. The syle required is as followed, with simple comma between book title, City, Editor and pages.

Mares I., 2001. Firms and the welfare state: When, why, and how does social policy matter to employers?, in Hall P. A., Soskice D. (Dir.), Varieties of capitalism. The institutional foundations of comparative advantage, New York, Oxford University Press, p. 184–213.

May you please do these changes in norois style you have created?

Please could you also precise that in text citation should be (Mares et al, 2001) when there are more than 3 authors (et al in italic characters)

I thank you again for your concern and wish you a good day.

Best regards,

Catherine
  • hi,
    Top ! Thank you very much !...

... there are two last changes to do and I think it will be perfect !

For book chapters, the requested style needs a comma before "in", not a point.

> Mares I., 2001. Firms and the welfare state: When, why, and how does social policy matter to employers?, in Hall P. A., Soskice D. (Dir.), Varieties of capitalism. The institutional foundations of comparative advantage, New York, Oxford University Press, p. 184–213.

For papers, the norms required by the review are
    > Campbell J. L., Pedersen O. K., 2007. The varieties of capitalism and hybrid success, Comparative Political Studies, n°40, vol. 3, p. 307–332. DOI : 10.1177/0010414006286542

>Instead of ",40, 3", may you change for ', n°40, vol.3,' ?
    > instead of the point before the name of the review, may you change for a comma ?

One more time, thank you so much!

Best,

Catherine
  • edited April 15, 2020
    I have adapted the style against the actual publications. Journals often have outdated author guidelines.

Example of a journal article:
    Beuret J.-E., 2011. La mise en dialogue de la nature dans les
    réserves de biosphère : les voies de la gouvernance (Dialogs
    on nature in biosphere reserves: the ways of governance),
    Bulletin de l’Association de géographes français, 88(4), p. 459-474. DOI : 10.1038/387253a0.

My style:
    Campbell J. L. et Pedersen O. K., 2007. The varieties of capitalism and hybrid success. Comparative Political Studies, 40(3), p. 307‑332. DOI: 10.1177/0010414006286542

I have fixed the space before the colon after DOI and also the issue with the comma after title (that fixes it for every item type):
    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/citation-style-language/styles/2c0062b20c7efbcc0221c31d686f647217e2f580/norois.csl

• Excellent ! Thank you so much : I will announce your work to the chief director of the review !
    Stay safe and sane,