Unable to export any collection of my library in a RFD-Format

Hi all,

everytime I try to export a collection of my library in a RFD-Format the following error occurs once I try to save it on my computer:
"An error occurred while trying to export the selected file."
In the past I could export any collection without any problem in a RFD-Format. I have already tried to deinstall and reinstall Zotero but that didn't work.

Thanl you in advance
  • (RDF, not RFD)

Can you provide a Report ID to start?
  • edited March 30, 2020
    oh sorry my bad !
    here is the report ID: 1703539708
  • [JavaScript Error: "illegal character" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/translation/translate_firefox.js" line: 1}]
    Could you provide a Debug ID (different from a Report ID) for an export attempt that fails?

If you select all items in the collection, does it still happen? If so, try to cut it down in halves until you find a single item that fails, and then see if you can export that in another format (e.g., BibTeX, RIS) and email it to support@zotero.org with a link to this thread.
  • Here is the Debug ID :D638085338.
    I can not export single items, half of the file or the collection the error always occurs. Other formats like CSV are working but I need RDF. When i try to save the RDF file on my laptop the proposed file format does not say RDF but it says all files.
  • Reset your translators from the Advanced pane of the Zotero preferences.
  • I went to preferences -> adavnced and updated the translators and styles but the error still occurs
  • You want to reset them, not update them — "Reset Translators…" at the bottom of the pane.
  • Thank you so much that worked ! :)